Wordpress have much interesting feature, but free wordpress can not receive adsense or and javascript. So if our blog in wordpress success to get traffic, we will not get money from adsense. I try to get my database from my wordpress blog and I try to export to blogger/blogspot, but I am not success, because wordpress database format is not compatible with blogger database format.

But I find solution:

  1. Import your wordpress database to your computer
  2. convert your wordpress database to blogger database through http://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com/. This site will help you convert your Wordpress blog into a Blogger blog. Then from your dashboard, click "Import" to import the converted file.
  3. eksport your database to your blogger-blogspot blog.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments